Danny Barnes

Danny, what are the metal finger picks I have seen you use that totally cover the ends of your index and middle fingers? Have been trying to find some with no luck. Thanks, Chris Capps

Danny Barnes responded on 08/31/2015

oh they are just regular banjo picks you get at the store. most music stores will have them. i usually use pro-piks on account of they are comfortable. i like the brass ones for some reason. i like them blue chip thumb picks. i got mine from rob mccoury.

1000 characters remaining